Taraflex: the champion’s sports flooring
Taraflex is the most widely used indoor sports flooring in the world and has been a key partner of sports federations since 1947. The secret of this success? Floors with the best combination of safety for all disciplines, comfort in case of a fall, and durability.
Guaranteeing comfort and safety for athletes
Taraflex is a champion of sports flooring and designs technical flooring that offers excellent performance thanks to a high-impact comfort index:
- Immediate protection in case of falls: Reducing the risk of injury when falling, diving, or slipping on the floor.
- Long-term injury prevention: Reducing the force of the impact on the body.
The three secrets of Taraflex floors:
- A Triple Action Protecsol surface treatment that reduces temperature rise during a dive by 25% and facilitates floor maintenance.
- D-Max Durability surface complex reinforced with a glass mesh for a high level of puncture resistance and exceptional dimensional stability.
- Four different CXP HD foams for increased performance and safety.
Taraflex floors equip the greatest champions!
Taraflex has been the supplier of the Olympic Games since 1976 thanks to agreements with the International Federations, and the technical partner of the French federations and leagues for over 20 years. Our floors are also approved by international Paralympic sports federations (ParaVolley and Boccia/BISFed)
Photo credit: Jozo Cabraja / kolektiff
Gerflor, the flooring group
Gerflor creates, manufactures, and brings to market innovative, decorative and eco-responsible complete solutions for resilient floors, wall coverings, and accessories, from installation to finishings for commercial environments.